Nonprofit Business Development - Coach & Consultant
PhD (Carnegie Mellon), innovator (11 patents), and experienced Founding Executive
Director and Visionary. Since 1997, demonstrated accomplishments span every
responsibility required by a nonprofit Senior Executive.
Coaching and consulting services build nonprofits from inception to breakthrough
achievements, including mission formation, strategy building, development including
grant writing. Board, Staff, and Advisories training with cultural competence. Focus
can include but is not limited to:
- Vision and strategic mission growth, program and project development to
realize mission goals.
- Development and grant writing including project development and budget,
execution, stewardship, and reporting.
- Policy development, annual assessment and evolution to serve the spirit of
- Strategic target marketing through traditional TV, radio, print, and
far-reaching internet and interactive social media.
- Metrics creation and assessment to demonstrate mission value and project
- Annual organization budget creation, accounting, cash flow prediction,
- Government process, nonprofit incorporation, State Tax exemption, Federal
501C3, IRS990 reporting.
- Board, Staff and Advisories recruiting, training, and management.
- Nonprofit leadership training of multi-cultural teams, with cultural
competence and inclusion.
- Cultural competence training specializing in Hispanic/Latino,
Afro-Latino, and Native-Hispanic cultures.
Dr. Ana María Tekina-eirú Maynard
|+1 512 672 6752
|Dr. Ana María Tekina-eirú Maynard
15228 Quiet Pond Court
Austin, TX 78728-4555
Copyright ©1995-2018 Flametree Corporation. All rights reserved.